Live Nation Global Touring has confirmed that the remainder of the Lady Gaga ‘Born This Way Ball’ performances have been cancelled, including the show originally scheduled for March 13, 2013.
After additional tests this morning to review the severity of the issue, it has been determined that Lady Gaga has a labral tear of the right hip. She will need surgery to repair the problem, followed by strict down time to recover. This unfortunately, will force her to cancel the tour so she can heal.
Refunds for the cancelled performances will be available at point of purchase starting Thursday, February 14, 2013.
About Live Nation Entertainment:
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and ecommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event-ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five ecommerce sites, with almost 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling nearly 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Tickets: Please be advised of the following refund procedures for this show:
Customers Who Purchased Through Ticketmaster:
• Online purchases will automatically be refunded.
• Phone purchases will automatically be refunded.
• Outlet purchases will need to return to the point of purchase beginning Thursday.
Customers Who Purchased Through the Ticket Office or Times Forum Sales Office:
• Tickets will need to be refunded through the point of purchase. Please retain your ticket stub in order to receive your refund.
• Refunds will be available beginning tomorrow at 9:00 AM.
• Sales office customers are encouraged to contact their sales reps beginning tomorrow to request their refund.
• Refunds will be available at the Ticket Office during normal business hours. Ticket Office hours can be found at TampaBayTimesForum.com.
Customers who purchased Through Third Parties
• Will need to contact their point of purchase for refunds. These cannot be refunded through the Ticket Office or Ticketmaster.